Learn To Let Go So Your Children Can Grow
Is your child is irresponsible about his homework? Does your child temper tantrum when things don’t go his way? Do you want you kids to be able to manage life’s problems with confidence? Do you end up doing everything for your kids?
There was a time when I would have answered all of these questions with a resounding “yes”. I was exhausted. Slowly I learned ways to help my kids become resilient, responsible, and independent.
You CAN Restore Balance And Sanity To Family Life!
In the How To Raise Resilient, Independent, Responsible Children workshop, you will learn how to:
- Help your child be responsible for themselves, their chores and their homework
- Teach your child how to handle disappointment
- Empower your child to become an independent and successful adult
- Teach your child how to manage their feelings and relate to others
- Give advice to your child in a way that they will actually listen
- Increase your child’s emotional intelligence
- Improve your child’s self esteem in the right way
- Instill good values in your children
- Get the help you need from your kids
Join us and you’ll receive:
- 2 hour audio that you can download to your computer, ipod or burn to a CD
- Workbook that you can use as you listen to the class
- Notifications of our live teleconferences given throughout the year- to help reinforce and remind you of all the skills you have learned.
As an added bonus, you’ll receive an additional 40 minute audio, Eye Rolling, Backtalk, and Power Struggles – How To Keep Your Cool, which shows you how to handle power struggles with your children.
Teaching resilience is vital in the process of parenting.
“The process of teaching children about friendships, religion, athletics, dealing with mistakes, learning to share with siblings, and meeting responsibilities will be enhanced by and understanding of the components of resiliency.”
-Robert Brooks Ph.D
-Sam Goldstien Ph.D
“Raising Resilient Children”
Aren’t we all confused about when to do for our children and when to to sit back and let them do for themselves. We need to nurture our children, but how much is too much?
What does over-parenting and helicopter parenting mean anyway? Is it really so bad for your child?
We will discuss all these issues and more in this practical class.
We will learn to 6 practical skills to encourage an independent attitude in our children so they can feel confident to find their way in the world:
2. Allow your child to work at a task
3. Know what to ask
4. Know what not to ask
5. Get outside help
6. Don’t take away hope
Does your child ever roll his eyes or get angry when you give advice?
You will learn 4 tools to use so that your child will actually listen to your advice!
You can CHANGE the dynamics of your home.
Order your audio download today!
Special Price: $37
Once again, this class includes:
1. 2 hour audio that you can download to your computer, ipod or burn to a CD
2. Workbook that you can use as you listen to the class
3. Notifications of our live teleconferences given throughout the year- to help reinforce and remind you of all the skills you have learned.
If you order now, you’ll receive a 40 minute bonus audio, Eye Rolling Backtalk, and Power Struggles – How To Keep Your Cool, which shows you how to handle power struggles with your children.
Extra-special bonus if you live or learn in Ohio: Our Raising Resilient, Responsible, Independent Children class has been recognized as a valuable learning experience, so you can earn 2 CEU credits from the State of Ohio, Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage & Family Therapist Board, just for participating!
Order your audio download today!