This past Monday we had Class 4 of our Parenting Simply Foundations Class. Time is flying! 2 more classes left of our 8 week session.
In Class 4 we discussed the following:
1. Communication techniques to engage our children’s cooperation.
2. Psychological Realities of Child Development
3. More information on Children’s Normal Developmental Patterns
We learned some ideas on how to deal with our anger and frustration while trying to help our kids listen and cooperate.
Here is a great article that gives some more information on how to use the “I” statement:
Here are some more ideas on how to use the skill “Say It With One Word”:
We also had a great Q and A session. Some of the questions that were asked and answered:
1.How do you parent in the heat of the moment? How do you keep your cool?
2. How do you get your children to eat their vegetables?
3. Bedtime is so tough, how can it go smoothly?
Click here to find out more!