Are you tired and frustrated with your child’s behavior?
- Do You Want To Stop Your Child’s Fighting, Bickering And Back Talk?
- Is your Child’s Defiant Behavior Embarrassing You And Exhausting You?
- Would You Like A More Peaceful Home?
Defiant kids are tough to handle, but we might be making it worse. We can learn simple ways to change our behaviors so kids can actually listen and stop fighting with us.
I’m Adina Soclof, Parent Educator here at Parenting Simply and more importantly, an Experienced Mom of Four. I know parenting can be tough but firmly believe you can handle whatever family life throws at you with the right tools and resources.
In this course, I will teach you the best ways to avoid the power struggles and turn your child’s worst behavior around -Adina
Get Ready To Laugh & Learn Simple Ways
To Reduce Stress And Be A Better Parent!
I’ll Show You How To…
- Stop the defiant behavior
- Teach your child to respect you
- Gain control over your child’s behavior
- Have a peaceful, happy home
- Put an end to the fighting in a few simple stepsFeel more successful as a parent
- Develop a close relationship with your child
- Talk so your child will finally listen to you and cooperate
- Learn to nurture instead of fight with your child
- and so much more……
Do you know that there are ways to talk to kids that can break the negative communication cycle, the power struggles and the disrespectful behavior?
I present my best strategies and advice – It’s my goal to equip you to be a more confident parent!
When Your Child Is Defiant:
Simple Ways To Avoid Power Struggles
Buy Now For Only $10!
This course is delivered as an instantly available Digital Audio Recording
Download to your Smart Phone, Tablet or Computer
Listen at your own convenience anytime.
Bonus for Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage & Family Therapist Professionals: If you live or learn in Ohio: Our When Your Child Is Defiant:Simple Ways To Avoid Power Struggles Class has been recognized as a valuable learning experience, so you can earn 1 CEU credits from the State of Ohio, Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage & Family Therapist Board, just for participating!
My Easy Satisfaction Guarantee:
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the resources I’ve provided,
you may request a full refund within 7 days of purchase and it will be given.