ParentingSimply.com and ChallahCrumbs.com Present…
Using Jewish Values
To Raise Resilient, Responsible
and Independent Kids
Learn To Let Go So Your Children Can Grow
Is your child irresponsible about his homework? Does your child temper tantrum when things don’t go his way? Do you end up doing everything for your kids? Is your child never satisfied with what he has, does he keep on asking for more and more? Are you worried that your kids will not be able to make good decisions that will lead them to a successful life?
There was a time when we would have answered all of these questions with a resounding “yes”. We were exhausted. Slowly we learned ways to help our kids become resilient, responsible, and independent.
Yes, you really can teach your kids to manage life’s problems with confidence and how to avoid the common pitfalls that might hold them back from having a productive life.
Parentingsimply.com and ChallahCrumbs.com are coming at you this summer with a unique class:
You will be able to:
- Join and listen to 4 dynamic webinar classes where you will learn to foster responsible behavior in your children. You’ll argue less and enjoy parenthood more.
- Have your personal questions answered by Adina and Devorah, giving you the ability to parent with confidence and help your kids to avoid self-esteem issues and become confident adults.
- Learn great crafts and activities to enjoy with your children to reinforce the principles you have learned in the class.
- Receive ongoing materials directly to your email box – helping you apply the child-raising tools in your daily life.
You CAN Restore Balance And Sanity To Family Life!
In the Using Jewish Values To Raise Resilient, Independent, Responsible Children workshop, you will learn how to:
- Help your child be responsible for him- or herself, including chores and homework. No more nagging!
- Teach your child how to handle disappointment.
- Empower your child to become an independent and successful adult.
- Teach your child how to manage his or her feelings and relate to others.
- Stop your child from wanting and needing everything they see.
- Teach your child to respect others.
- Improve your child’s self esteem in the right way.
- Learn how to manage chutzpah.
- Get the help you need from your kids.
Teaching Resilience is Vital if You Want to
Raise Happy, Well-Adjusted Children
“The process of teaching children about friendships, religion, athletics, dealing with mistakes, learning to share with siblings, and meeting responsibilities will be enhanced by and understanding of the components of resiliency.”
-Robert Brooks Ph.D
-Sam Goldstien Ph.D
“Raising Resilient Children”
You CAN Change the Dynamics of Your Home
Join our Live webinar series to find out how:
Special Price: $40
Our classes will focus on the most important aspects of raising Jewish kids to be responsible and upstanding members of our Jewish community.
Can’t make it live? No problem! All sessions will be recorded so you can watch at your convenience.
Click here to register today.